So I just realized hunting was a thing. Does this have any significance? What do you gain from it. I tried a couple times just to see but haven't managed to bag anything yet and didn't want to waste E as I already have lol.. for stacking. Payouts for trophies? Or is it just another thing like racing which has no real significance other than merits?
Hunting?
Started by CrazTheKing [3149796] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
No, even when the hunting event is on, hunting isn't worth it.
Moved to Questions & Answers. Personally, I never do it as I consider it an e waste, but you'll get those merit hunters who do it. I think back in the day it was a bit of a money earner (maybe?), but just doesn't make a lot of sense to do it, to me.
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Hunting There's more info about this on the wiki.
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Hunting There's more info about this on the wiki.
Did it for merits, but cash wise for 2023
Did 463 sessions with $217,103 avg. profit per session.
Gained 0.8797 skill.
Made $100,519,100 p rofit.
Best session was $5,119,650
Includes also 12 regular sessions which i did to finalize skill 100.
Previous year average session netted 250k, with highest session bringing in 6.6 million.
1 session = 10 energy.
Did 463 sessions with $217,103 avg. profit per session.
Gained 0.8797 skill.
Made $100,519,100 p rofit.
Best session was $5,119,650
Includes also 12 regular sessions which i did to finalize skill 100.
Previous year average session netted 250k, with highest session bringing in 6.6 million.
1 session = 10 energy.