Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke

Started by 51Fifty [2343526] on in Missions.

3 replies · 243 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
51Fifty [2343526]
Hey I need to attack Duke with a group so I can unlock hard missions. I joined the loot rangers discord and used the timer provided but it seemed like no one was actually attacking.


Anyone have any ideas of who I can get in touch with or does anyone know the loot ranger guys ?? I just need an accurate time to attack Duke so I can get in on defeating him.


If anyone has an info, or ideas on what I should do please reach out. I started the mission so now my clock is ticking. Thanks!!
Leader [2937590]
In the loot rangers text channel, there will be a notification tagging everyone there when an attack is starting. If you have any issues message in the text channel there and someone will be more than happy to help I'm sure