With Christmas gifting us all 3 refills don't you wish that there was an option to keep them and spend your points on your daily refill instead of having to use them before it becomes an option to spend 25 points? Holding them just makes no sense since you're missing out on the daily refills If you do unless I'm mistaken and someone can shed some light on this.
Free refill
Started by MorganJones [951051] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
The reason that they don't let you is because having special refills being used later is actually broken and overpowered.
Four refills now for 25 points, or 3 instant refills later for free with a sacrifice of refill per day. It seems fair to me.
I didn’t receive any refills. I feel left out. Any reason why I didn’t?
Didn't get any free refill so i'm just sad and don't know what to add to the discussion, but:
I think hoarding free refills would be too overpowered.
Edit- I'm almost sure it'd be overpowered, but that's just my opinion.
(Maybe a limit of max 5 free refills from events?)
I think hoarding free refills would be too overpowered.
Edit- I'm almost sure it'd be overpowered, but that's just my opinion.
(Maybe a limit of max 5 free refills from events?)
you were too naughty
That makes sense
Only given to subscriber i think
More proof that this game is p2w
that's nowhere near pay to win
I just guessed that the refills were given to people who sent secret Santa gifts to their person.
I could be wrong though
I could be wrong though
It was for subscribers only unfortunately, a nice little bonus though.