Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Special Ammo

Started by Chet_Mazer [2646258] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Most-liked replies

Chet_Mazer [2646258]
Hey all, just coming back from a break. Forgive the ask..

Where do you buy and sell special ammo? I have it, I'm sure I got it buying from Duke's Mission store. Is there anywhere else?

Is selling it possible? I feel like I'm not seeing a click..

Thanks for your time
Chet_Mazer [2646258]
Thanks! I looked in the Wiki but obviously missed that.

I have a bunch of Hollow Point I got years ago and would prefer a different type. Figured to sell that and offset the price of another.

Thanks for your help.