Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Minor Bug - Returning Temps to Faction Armory

Started by TheSalarian [2966037] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
49 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

TheSalarian [2966037]
I found a minor bug when returning temporary items to the faction armory.

In my inventory, I had 10x HEG (faction loaned) and 8x HEG that I owned. When returning the faction-owned HEGs, my own 8 disappeared until I refreshed the page.

I tested again, this time with bricks. I loaned 1 brick and owned 3. When I returned the 1 from the armory, my brick total dropped to 2, again until a refresh.

The problem could not be reproduced with weapons or armor (presumably because of their UIDs) or with consumables (because they can't be loaned, only used).

Thank you.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I think I had mentioned this to Violeta a while back. I will assign the bug report.

Thanks!