I got bulk AK's and an assortment of calibers, feel free to message me directly or send over some mail, I'm looking for bulk or regular buyers to supply, I always try to stock up while also being active, thank you and have a good one! (If you're a bulk seller feel free to message me as well, always welcome new connects)
Selling weapons!
Started by Sweetooth [3156030] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 8 / 100
- Story score
- 16 / 100
- Engagement score
- 24 / 100