Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ct combo chests

Started by ----Jess---- [2615591] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 117 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Player 1636201 [1636201] ×1

Shaitan [2802630]
Ah I thought I waas going mad, I've had two combo chests now that both showed no green/yellow on 1,2,3 and only one on 4,5,6 and one on 7,8,9.

So only 2 results across 9 numbers.
MADD [2996793]
I’ve had three combo chests do the same thing. It sucks one more move would be great. Even if that move was acquired through an ornament that gives a perm bonus of one extra turn. I would buy it!
Awesome-O [2356036]
Just this chest or all of the reported chests...

My report is the same
You said I missed the hint on number 6 slot but I didn't see any change of number colour

This has to be a bug and many others may have had incorrect guesses due to this but assumed it was there error
GingerNinja [983541]
I'm having a problem with chests too but a different bug, when I make my guess the reels change colours, but when I try to move the reels again, it loses its colour, going back to its original grey colour, its not impossible to unlock, but it's making it extremely difficult to remember which numbers and colours I've previously hit. It's happened on my last three chests and lost two as a result.
romankr [2307957] Admin Staff

The issue was not seen this year, so I will close the report. Please let us know if it happens again. Thanks!