Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying

Started by ACRANOX [3158142] on in Fun & Games.

0 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
ACRANOX [3158142]
Hello, I'm interested in buying cap bottles. For quantities below 20, I'll pay $500 each, but for quantities above 20, I'm willing to pay more, up to $1000. If it's over 10k in total, we can discuss further. Please send me a trade offer, and in the trade notes, indicate the price you'd like for each item, ranging from $500 to $1000 depending on the quantity. Have a nice day