Welcome to my new auction house. I made a new one as i have recently started on Photoshop and feel it would be cross contaminating with my previous stuff =P.
A bit about the auction and images
Images
All images up for auction have been made on Photoshop
AI has not been used
I currently have head aches making them as Im still learning Photoshop. XD
Auction
All prices start at 20mill
If you love one that much buyout is 70.000.000
All increasing bids to go up in 2mill increments
All images will be up for 7 days
Only bid if you actually want it
Once an image is won I will mail the winner once i have the winning bid the image with the winning bidders name will be sent over the instant i get home to my laptop. Normally 1800 UK/TORN time
Thanks for the Torn graphics community for being supportive and helpful =D
IMAGE 17
Current bid:
Current highest bidder:
Ending:Saturday 27th April
Buyout: 70.000.000
[image: i.imgur.com]
About this thread
Posts archived: 63 / 63 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 63
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Really nice piece - would be a disservice for me to bid on this as you wouldn't get to use much of the paper cutout text for my name!
Good luck to bidders! :)
Good luck to bidders! :)
lol, i think op can switch your name and ID between the two texts on the image
20 million please.
You know how much I rate your work. I'll probably be outbid, but got to try :D
You know how much I rate your work. I'll probably be outbid, but got to try :D
Thank you very much for the kind words =D
New piece up. more in the works but gonna be working on them until next saturday =D
#1 22mil pls
Updated thank you for the bid =D
Phwoarr who remembers that sunrise brush?
Nice work my man
Nice work my man
Haha, cheers man still waiting for your round 3 collab event when's it happening =P
Bump =D
50mill on 2
25M on 1
Bump =D
Bump
30M on Wednesday :D
new piece up that ive been working on throughout the week =D
Bump
25m on lugia
Bump