Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat tabs disappeared

Started by KappyK8 [2855700] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

KappyK8 [2855700]
Device: BLU B140DL Android: 11 App version: 2.0.9

I no longer can chat with faction, global, trade or company since about 2-3 days ago the tabs just disappeared!! I tried clearing cache, going threw all the settings and can't figure out how to get my chat boxes or tabs back! Just wondering if chat was down or if I messed something up by accident?? Please Help...
Thanks .
Ryvox [2518192]
I am also having this issue, but on my desktop Chrome. My phone on Chrome seems to retain chat functions, but as I was just browsing on desktop, I dont even think I clicked anything, but I witnessed my chat tabs, notes and lists disappear and not return. I've tried several different methods to alleviate with no avail. Has been gone for about an hour or so as of time of posting.

Edit: 7 hours without chat
Elgabri [2702804]
Also having this issue. Using pda but not of safari mobile. I get it back for a short time after clearing PDA’s cache. Roughly 45 min worth of chat
DatuPuti [2393193]
almost same issue. I have no chat tabs when using mozilla on desktop but I do have chat tabs when using kiwi browser on android phone.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
This is happening due to some caching related issue. When the chat disappears, the chat service is trying but failing to clear the cache. Unfortunately, there's no straight forward fix for this at the moment and the developers are looking into fixing this as soon as possible. In the meantime, you will have to clear the cache from the app/browser settings OR clear the storage data for the app from the device settings to bring back chat.

The issue has been confirmed here, any updates will be posted there.

Thanks!

Mentions: No chat bar on android app