As Christmas town is about to wrap up I would like to say it was a great event what do you all think ? Keys were hard to find for the amount of chest that were on the maps how many did you find let me know I will start I found 4 BRONZE and 2 SILVER
KEYS VS. CHEST
Started by Stratosphere [3059675] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
i found 4 bronze and 1 silver
1 bronze key
One single f**king bronze key while a ton of people complain they couldn't find ANY chests apparently
[image: i.ibb.co]
I'll raise you this.
I'll raise you this.
Chests
[image: torn.report]27
Chests Opened
[image: torn.report]
$4,345,599
/ chest
$117,331,178
$1,117,439
/ item
| Opened | ||
|---|---|---|
| [image: torn.report] | Bronze | 7 |
| [image: torn.report] | Silver | 1 |
| [image: torn.report] | Gold | 1 |
| [image: torn.report] | Combination | 18 |
My best chest so far:
10:42:33 - 31/12/23 You opened a Silver chest and received 1x Six-Pack of Energy Drink, 1x Can of Damp Valley, 1x Bottle of Mistletoe Madness, 1x Bag of Candy Kisses, 1x Can of X-MASS, 1x Feathery Hotel Coupon, 1x Can of Crocozade, 1x Can of Rockstar Rudolph, 1x Can of Santa Shooters
10:42:33 - 31/12/23 You opened a Silver chest and received 1x Six-Pack of Energy Drink, 1x Can of Damp Valley, 1x Bottle of Mistletoe Madness, 1x Bag of Candy Kisses, 1x Can of X-MASS, 1x Feathery Hotel Coupon, 1x Can of Crocozade, 1x Can of Rockstar Rudolph, 1x Can of Santa Shooters
1 bronze key and 1 gold key.
I had 10bronze but none of the other 2
13 bronze
7 silver
22 combination
7 silver
22 combination
No gold key for me this year
And 1 buggy combination chest
And 1 buggy combination chest
From Torn.Report:
16 Chests Opened
$1,542,614/ chest
$24,681,836 totally
$457,071/ item
16 Chests Opened
$1,542,614/ chest
$24,681,836 totally
$457,071/ item
| Opened | ||
|---|---|---|
| [image: torn.report] | Bronze | 1 |
| [image: torn.report] | Silver | 1 |
| [image: torn.report] | Gold | 0 |
| [image: torn.report] | Combination | 14 |
A lot more gold chests this year but no keys
No keys this year but about a combination chest at day. I saw plenty of gold, silver and bronze chests around.
6 Bronze, 2 Silver, 1 Gold and 11 Combination chests. Would have been almost double the combo chests, but a lot of them were left to a 50/50 chance and fate was not kind.
on the last 2 days of the event i was blessed with 3 bronze keys and 1 silver. however i could not use the last bronze key because there was no bronze chest lmao it was super annoying.
I got 2 bronze keys, 2 silver keys, and used both.
I'm still +1 bronze key from other years though.
I'm still +1 bronze key from other years though.
U are doing something wrong if half of yr combo chests are left to a 50/50 chance.