So me and my boys are FINALLY winning our first war.. super excited for the new year and all that but idek how to know when the war is actually ending.. I assume it's when the lead and target match? But at the same time idk. please help ! Message me because I have notifs off plss
Faction war question.
Started by ChachiBandz [3144987] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Well congratulations on your 1st win!
You basically answered your own question but I love the way you went into something without knowing what it entails or basically anything about it whatsoever!
Don't forget to pay your members for warring, lol x
You basically answered your own question but I love the way you went into something without knowing what it entails or basically anything about it whatsoever!
Don't forget to pay your members for warring, lol x