What happened to it? Used to be able to trade
Trading points
Started by Pharma [2684976] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Same place it's always been... https://www.torn.com/pmarket.php
Oh, I meant in player to player trades.
Haven't been able to do that since before I started, if ever.
That's because it's never been possible, at least not in the 17 years that I've been playing.
The only way to trade points player to player in the way I think he intends to would be thru a faction's armory.
The only way to trade points player to player in the way I think he intends to would be thru a faction's armory.
I must have misremembered it with Stocks trading player to player.
Thanks for clearing it up!
Thanks for clearing it up!
Would be nice though