Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rate Limited Screen

Started by Dragon [1486770] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100

Most-liked replies

Dragon [1486770]
I am currently using my mobile data to use Torn however on my normal home WiFi I am unable to play Torn.

I am presented with a black screen displaying the following:

'You are being rate limited.
We have detected an unusually high number of requests directed towards Torn originating from your IP address. Please check any software or scripts (or others on your IP address) are using.'

I have cleared the cache and using my mobile data I have deleted all my API keys so far.

Screen I encounter when using home WiFi:
[image: i.imgur.com]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
This is not an issue, the system detected unusual activity from your IP address and has temporarily banned your IP address. You will be able to access Torn again after the cooldown period is up.

Thanks!