Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dump Dive Day/Week

Started by BxE [3093485] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
BxE [3093485]
EDIT: Did not see this was a suggestion before. Please visit the suggestion thread here

Duke's Christmas Giveaways were surprisingly enjoyable. I've never wanted to search the dump more than I did over that period.. which got me thinking.

I propose we have a Dump Dive day/week where the cost of energy required to search the dump is greatly reduced AND/OR Torn Staff release certain items into the dump at intervals throughout the day and we have to look for them.

I just think Christmas has a lot of other events and it would be a fun little (early to mid-year) event to have.

Mentions: Dump Day