Can't seem to find any examples or documentation of how to access the bookies data?
Api access to bookies?
Started by BikeSeatSniffer [3153509] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Torn uses Betfair for its bookie data. Here's their developer documentation: https://developer.betfair.com/en/get-started/#games-api
You can't acces it through the Torn API.
I'm not sure if consuming the Betfair API directly is a viable option, and I'll never know as Betfair is banned in Belgium (and The Netherlands and the VS apparently).
I'm not sure if consuming the Betfair API directly is a viable option, and I'll never know as Betfair is banned in Belgium (and The Netherlands and the VS apparently).
Useful information, thank you!