CLOSED. No longer buying losses
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
yo can i do a loss does it work like u kill me and i get the money or???
You attack me, you lose, you get paid :)
B
Nice, thanks bro :)
Bump
i can do 6 hits
Go for it
I attacked,lost and got paid.Simple and trustworthy.
I'll attack you once I get my energy back up
Just attacked
Alright I attacked you (and got my a** pounded)