Just got my 600th award. I like these new crimes :)
600 awards
Started by Cat2001 [852997] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 27
- Authority score
- 49 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Congratulations!! Though you had quite the criminal career in 1.0…
Congrats man! I wonder when I'll have my 600th one, I'm going for 500 this year
Congrats! 600 is the new 500 since Crimes 2.0 rolled out
Damn nice one!
I've been taking my time with the new crimes, no rush. I'm not too far behind tho.
I've been taking my time with the new crimes, no rush. I'm not too far behind tho.