Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Adding Items to Bazaar Bug

Started by Rattles [3079537] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Rattles [3079537]
Encountered a bug when adding items in the bazaar. After clicking add item, the screen transitions to the three loading dots animation but the animation does not play and just stays as is then this tab becomes unresponsive, no other things can be clicked but other tabs are working fine so I had to close this particular tab and load Torn on a new tab. I'm using Chrome browser on Windows 10. No confirmation of the items being added but when I check my bazaar the items are there. Happened 2x now around 09:05-09:15 Torn time 06/01/24. Not a major bug but just wanted to inform.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you replicate the issue in Incognito mode with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
Rattles [3079537]
Hi, I'm still pretty new to this game and have not been using any scripts yet or know how to use them but yeah I'll try in incognito mode.
nikitad [2147691] Tester

Hello
No updates provided 
Please, report a new thread with the actual environment (OS, browser, screenshot, video), if the issue will be appeared again 
Closing the issue...
Thanks