Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mobile App Chat Bug

Started by Ezra_Aries [3180333] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
Ezra_Aries [3180333]
I'm on Android using Torn app, and the chat windows has been gone for me for a week. I clear cache, still gone. The only way I've been able to chat is by going on Chrome, on my phone, and going on Torn in Incognito mode. It's quite annoying
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
There was an issue that was fixed last week, you would have to either re-install the app or clear the storage data + cache for the app from the phone settings.

Thanks!