Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Beer value graphs issue

Started by rafikie [3167471] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 90 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

rafikie [3167471]
So I've check the forums and seen one post similar but not catching the whole bug I assume...
They found that there is a entire year where the value/average sale price of beer flat lines at something like 6k but it's not including the 6 month and 1year graph to be a duplicate and you can't see the full year of values although you can see the 3 years and the 6 months. Makes it a little more difficult to gauge selling prices and ideal tines to sell harder, I didn't think this worthy or bug bounties but definitely worth noting...
Rafikie
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
I noticed this same flatline a couple days ago. Strange bug.

That said, there was recently a major change in the beer restocking limits and rates not too long ago, that's why beer has fallen so far in price.

So if you're expecting it to go back up to the levels that are hidden by the flat line... Extremely unlikely.

I'd take the more current data and run with it from there.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
We have a system that blocks prices that were far higher than the current price to preserve graph readability when big spikes happen. I've made some adjustments to this, which has fixed it. Thanks!
rafikie [3167471]
Yeah no worries glad it was an easy fix and I understand the higher rates thing too. I was just being instructed by my faction how to read the graphs and figure out suitable (approximate) times to save sell and keep etc but thanks for fixing it so quickly
Tuit [2257608]
until people start drinking WAY more beer or supply gets more limited beer will stay somewhere between 500 and 1000. It was only around 4k back in the day because the supply was 1/5th of what it is today. IMO beer prices will not change drastically any time soon unless huge changes are made to the game or the nature of beer. Happy selling and kudos on finding this glitch