SO a few days ago my mobile chat disappeared. Reset my phone and nothing changed. Waited a few days and still not back. Messaged bogie and cleared my cache date and few other things, with no luck. Now this is only on mobile. I use Google chrome for site management. My labtop is fine chat works, just not on mobile, and I run no scripts off my phone.
Also this problem is mentioned to have been fixed in the latest patch update but I am not seeing a fix yet. I have made a post regarding the persistence.
There was an issue that was fixed last week, you would have to either re-install the app or clear the storage data + cache for the app from the phone settings.
If you successfully remove torns data from the browser, it also removes the possibility that it'd be torns fault. (In this case, I believe)
So if torns data is deleted and others have chrome mobile working (as I do after deleting stuff). You likely have something else going on, and with no torn data there, if deleted, unlikely torn related. The chats are initialising on other peoples torn free chrome.