Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Best Main Weapon?

Started by KimAce [3023488] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
KimAce [3023488]
I'm Really Curious If There Are Weapon Which Can Last Multiple Turns Before Reloading.. I've Been Using Melee Ever Since.. I Wanna Try Guns And Stuff
AJ- [2173898]
An ArmaLite or Enfield are the best primary options but every gun needs reloading, you don't have infinite ammo in a clip. You can buy weapon mods in the mission shop to make the ammo last a couple turns longer, but your way off from wanting to do that in my opinion.