Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Maybe bug

Started by Dex-2023 [3033745] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Dex-2023 [3033745]
Just now I do a wheel at casino
What I bet is 1000, I look the wheel stop at 2000
But suddenly it blink to 5 token casino
Can help me check is it possible a bug
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I am afraid the wheel did land on Casino Tokens, there's no bug here. The prize is already determined when you click the stop button. The front-end animation has no bearing on your winnings. If your device dropped internet connection or if there's a caching issue on your browser, you may see different outcomes. You can always verify your logs here, these will always show you the correct prize.

[image: i.imgur.com]

Thanks!