Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cloudflare issues (I guess)

Started by Edarion [2803522] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 104 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Edarion [2803522]
I was a bit fast since it is buggy... But this morning I could not reach Torn at all, but was locked in in the Cloudflare loop.

Turned everything off and it worked like in the video. Even tried Incognito. Can't remember if it was only slow or if I had as much cloudflare problems in there too.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please try clearing site data for Torn from the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?
Edarion [2803522]
I still have the same problem. What can I do?
It is almost unplayable in peace. I am not looking forward to a war or chain
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you replicate the issue in Incognito mode with all of your scripts and extensions turned off? Do you have a VPN running in the background or switching between Mobile network and Wi-Fi?
Edarion [2803522]
It kept going for some days... And then 2-3 days ago it was all as normal. I really don't understand what it was, but since it is gone now it is difficult/impossible to track. I'll write again and try what you said if it comes back.

Thanks!