Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Merit reset question

Started by DickDrilla [2908990] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 115 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

DickDrilla [2908990]
Does anyone know offhand if I reset my merits will it mess up my current education length or bank investment? I'm going to put them right back into it, however I have 3 levels in employee effectiveness, and I'm not going to be in a company for some time (I'm getting the basic job passive perks currently), so I'm looking to just move those to something more useful time being.

Thanks =]
flare [2195157] Officer Officer
No anything that is already started will remain as if you still had the merits. Aside from maybe employee effectiveness which would update at the new work day

It only affects anything new you would start
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Late reply, but have we ever found out what Addiction Mitigation actually does? Because if it affect addiction level's affect on education, it's possible he could get kicked out by resetting merits if he had merits invested in it could it not?

But as flare said, typically nothing will be affected, except the obvious like stat bonuses and stuff. Nothing with a timer gets touched.