Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sad day

Started by SoupOrNoob [2867039] on in General Discussion.

21 replies · 844 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

L4suicide [15699] ×1

SoupOrNoob [2867039]
Today is the first time since I began playing that my age was higher than my awards count.

Age 377
Awards 376

I guess that means I officially lose at Torn, right?
undo [2090073]
Could do worse. This guy is losing so hard at the game that he has 6,285 fewer awards than he’s days old, so we can both feel better about ourselves. :)

Mentions: L4suicide [15699]

CharmRiver [2334174] Reporter
I need more shinies to collect! That period a while where they brought out new merits to work on every week was pretty fun!