Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weapon Stat Question

Started by SoapyCilantro [2220138] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 168 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
SoapyCilantro [2220138]
With the introduction of RW bonuses on weapons, I’m unsure if it’s better to have a higher bonus or higher stats. For example, diamond bladed knife (let’s say 60.00 in all stats just for ease) with 70% empower, would that be stronger than scimitar (40.00 in all stats) with 120% empower?

edit: assuming we are talking about getting raw damage out of the weapon that is. (If you’re looking for an empower weapon you’re looking to increase your damage).
AJ- [2173898]
Empower is related to your own Strength stat, not the stats of the weapon. Obviously your stats effect how well the weapon works in a fight, personally I would go for the better base weapon, in this case, the DBK over the Scimitar.


EDIT: Unless the bonus % has a huge difference, I would also go for the better base weapon.
SoapyCilantro [2220138]
I know empower is based on strength, I guess my question is if my strength is 100 million, am I gonna do more damage with the higher base stat dbk or the higher % empower scimitar?
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
I think Tornstats has a weapons simulator for that kind of stuff...

Just take a calculator and add 17% to your strength for the empower weapon.