Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

higher or lower question .....

Started by -Dudley- [1418601] on in Gambling.

3 replies · 110 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
-Dudley- [1418601]
Please forgive me if I'm missing something but I haven't played this in a while,
The game is only giving me one button at a time rather than a button for higher or lower.

Sorry if the link isn't working but this is what I'm seeing:
https://imgur.com/a/1ShvUM7
Shlefter [2901183]
That would be torn tools high-low helper probably. It only gives the button with better odds in order to make spamming it for the merit easier.

You can disable it in torn tools setting> casino.