Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nerve Dropped

Started by CleverGirl [2736995] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 312 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

CleverGirl [2736995]
Logged on this morninPIg and saw my nerve had dropped by 10 right before I logged on.
12:33:26 - 17/01/24 Your maximum nerve decreased from 100 to 90.
Spoke with a few others in my faction that reported their also dropped by 5 to 10. Then out all three of us noticed our nerve bars return to 100.
13:10:01 - 17/01/24 Your maximum nerve increased from 90 to 100.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
This happened because of me testing out another issue with faction upgrades on dev environment. This should not be affecting my faction members on prod. I have provided the details to Ched.

Thanks!
Chi [2487971]
08:32:23 - 14/01/24 Your maximum nerve decreased from 118 to 108
17:53:46 - 14/01/24 Your maximum nerve increased from 108 to 118

Unsure if related, but this also happened to me a couple of days ago. I didn't notice any cooldown timers on faction upgrades, and war mode wasn't enabled/disabled. I checked with a factionmate, but they weren't impacted.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
This was reverted to avoid another issue. I will re-confirm the bug report.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The updated patch was deployed this morning, this should be fixed now.

Thanks!