Just woke up, and I received three events saying that I referred 3 players to TORN. See HERE. Notice that two of them have similar names. Multi-accounting?
So I checked my referral list, and THIS is what I see.
Notice that they all signed up within minutes of each other. Besides, I don't remember sending my referral link out. How would I refer people?
This was the last time I sent out my referral link. It was back in 2022 and I don't think anyone clicked it.
Please tell me what I should do. Report them?
So I checked my referral list, and THIS is what I see.
Notice that they all signed up within minutes of each other. Besides, I don't remember sending my referral link out. How would I refer people?
This was the last time I sent out my referral link. It was back in 2022 and I don't think anyone clicked it.
Please tell me what I should do. Report them?