KING PIN!
Started by ahhua [60827] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
nice!
I have 9 critical fails with half the attempts :s
I have 9 critical fails with half the attempts :s
Slow and Steady Strategy:
Deployed 20 bus station.
Wait for minimum 100 details for collection.
Rinse and Repeat.
Sell details when reaching skill 100.
Deployed 20 bus station.
Wait for minimum 100 details for collection.
Rinse and Repeat.
Sell details when reaching skill 100.
even more slow and steady strategy: deploy 20 gas stations and collect them once a month: I used half your attempts.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]