I got attacked tm I had to remove it
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Graved, spam.
Age[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]242
No [/background]
I don't play much tho
thnx for revealing battle stats, on mug list now :)
and for the record no, that is shit.
and for the record no, that is shit.
you are posting question into general discussion instead of QaA forum so i dont think you are doing good
I'm still learning
You should stop
Graved, spam.