Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Any Games Recommendations?

Started by Darkito [2985864] on in Gaming.

6 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Leralou [3182614]
I was about to suggest you a browser game I've been working on but I think you're looking for something more... gaming laptop needing!
AnthonyDuBois [2846192]
It's hard to recommend games if you don't tell us what kind of games you like. So I will just recommend some games I like:
  • Slay the Spire. Arguably the best roguelite deckbuilder there is.
  • Counter strike. It's a free tactical shooter.
  • Killbug. An arcade-y shooter about shooting bugs.
  • ULTRAKILL. Fast-paced shooter with a high skill ceiling.
  • XCOM 2. Tactical turn-based game where you control a squad of a resistance group against alien overlords.
  • Factorio. You build a complex factory to automate everything, from ore smelting to rocket construction, while defending from hostile alien fauna, defense can also be automated lol. Check out if it is the kind of game you like before buying.
Zanza [2148051]
What's your favorite genre of game?

A couple games I've been "addicted" to.
  • [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Kenshi - One of the best/most hardcore sandbox games I've ever played. Truly addicting.[/background]
  • [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]Mount and Blade : Bannerlord or Warband - Sandbox RPG, start as a peasant and work your way up to a lord. Lead your own armies, take over castles/towns. Great games.[/background]
  • Total War : Rome 2 with Divid Et Impera installed - The best RTS game on the planet when you have Divid Et Impera installed, in my opinion. Especially if you love Ancient Rome/Greece. Recommend SHOGUN 2 if you're into Ancient Japan more.
  • Project Zomboid - Zombie Survival game with near-infinite depth thanks to mods.
  • Squad - Squad-Based, Teamwork oriented MilSim, I recommend watching gameplay, you'll either love it, or hate it. I love it.
  • Sons of the Forest - I would only recommend this one if you have people to play with. Super fun though, some really cool building mechanics too.
  • Baldur's Gate 3 - It really is as good as everyone says. Divinity 1 & 2 by the same people are also very similar, and very good.
  • Star Wars : The Old Republic - Star Wars MMO, if you love MMO's and Star Wars you should absolutely be playing this game.
  • Waframe - Free action RPG, loot-shooter. Unreal quality for a free game, Awesome Clan Dojo system. Can't recommend this game enough.
  • War Thunder - Free Tank/Plane/Naval Sim, again unreal quality for a free game. Quite the grind to unlock new tanks but VERY addicting.
Leralou [3182614]
Travian International.
A Travian-revival I could send you an invite to if you want. Just send me a message.
Browser-game with medieval tribes and settlements.
bryan93 [2237947]
i play war thunder. world of tanks isnt too bad. u can get halo infinite, for free. cod warzone is free. if u like rts games, u can get starcraft for free. as well as starcraft 2. league of legends is free if u like mobas. enlisted is also free