Hello,
I am currently looking to hire a financer for some stock purchases. I am looking for a 3 month investment, I will provide you the funds. You will send monthly updates on the investment. You will be paid based on the return, if the return is negative then you will be paid a base rate of 6% of the original investment. You will be paid 30% of every Mil you return within the 3 months if the return is positive. Pay is based off of the total sum and not the individual stock investment.
I am currently looking to hire a financer for some stock purchases. I am looking for a 3 month investment, I will provide you the funds. You will send monthly updates on the investment. You will be paid based on the return, if the return is negative then you will be paid a base rate of 6% of the original investment. You will be paid 30% of every Mil you return within the 3 months if the return is positive. Pay is based off of the total sum and not the individual stock investment.