Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Current Auction Finished! [SB]

Started by Soulberry [2957276] on in Graphics.

11 replies · 248 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
21
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Soulberry [2957276]
Hello!

Introducing myself as a new artist here.
I know I've a lot to learn but I am digging the community and really appreciating all the creativity.
Honored to add my work to the pool.

I am offering services for any type or size of Torn pic you need. PM me with your ideas and we can agree to terms.
  • Current pricing: Depends on complexity, but I am reasonably priced. I appreciate tips if you are extra happy. I spend a lot of hours on my work and will work with you until you are satisfied. I will do my best to complete commissions within a week. See my auctions below for samples.

    I do not offer animation. I may at some point. So far I feel the image size limits get in the way of the image quality.

    I don't use AI in my work. Not knocking those who do.. AI is just a tool, tools can be used for good or bad. My resources are obtained responsibly.

Finished auctions:


Character Forum Sigs, and my very first auction!
Starting bids are 10 million, 2 million bid increments, and buyouts are 100 million.
Auction ends Friday, January 26th at 7PM UTC.

-Jonny The Homicidal Maniac Forum sig-
Current Bidder: IxAnTxI
Current bid: 15m
[image: i.imgur.com]

-The Red Witch Forum sig-
Current Bidder: Ultr4Vi0let
Current bid: 10m
[image: i.imgur.com]

-Mandalorian 001-
Current Bidder: Sass
Current bid: 15m
[image: i.imgur.com]
Soulberry [2957276]
This auction has concluded! Winners please send me the exact wording you would like: IE just your name or your name and Torn number, etc. I will get back to you with your finished sigs within 24 hours. Thanks so much for all your bids!