Hey guys, I have started to open caches lately, it’s fun even tho it’s not always profitable.
My question is, is the outcome already determined and fixed for each created cache in the game, or is it happening when we click open?
I know it doesn’t have any effect knowing this but well, I’m just curious about it.
Also I’m open to your ideas about which cache is usually more profitable? Small arms caches can have loads of junk in it and can lead to a 80-90% loss most of the time, medium arms, i don’t know, too many shotguns in it. Melees, no idea, too many low bases but good bonuses maybe?(Cause people tend to use melees more than secondary??)
Anyways, feel free to share your experience and knowledge please!
My question is, is the outcome already determined and fixed for each created cache in the game, or is it happening when we click open?
I know it doesn’t have any effect knowing this but well, I’m just curious about it.
Also I’m open to your ideas about which cache is usually more profitable? Small arms caches can have loads of junk in it and can lead to a 80-90% loss most of the time, medium arms, i don’t know, too many shotguns in it. Melees, no idea, too many low bases but good bonuses maybe?(Cause people tend to use melees more than secondary??)
Anyways, feel free to share your experience and knowledge please!