I know, another sorting method with well over a dozen already in existence.
I'm sure all of us, for whatever reasons and purposes, have favourite or common items we'd like to quickly access and sometimes in bulk. Search works well enough for single items, and groupings work well enough for like-items, but I find that in selling goods, or trying to find others for a myriad of purposes, I'm having to use either method that doesn't really work as well as I'd like.
User-set favourites could easily solve that by allowing players to add or remove a custom sorting category of their choosing. I know that could spiral quickly if we let people build multiple folders upon folders of favourites but I'd love to see at least one favourite category where we could select our most preciously valued items. I took the liberty of coming up with a quick mockup, highlighted in pink for even the strongest of manly men to identify.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Obligatory please ignore if this has been nuked by the community at some point over 15 years.
I'm sure all of us, for whatever reasons and purposes, have favourite or common items we'd like to quickly access and sometimes in bulk. Search works well enough for single items, and groupings work well enough for like-items, but I find that in selling goods, or trying to find others for a myriad of purposes, I'm having to use either method that doesn't really work as well as I'd like.
User-set favourites could easily solve that by allowing players to add or remove a custom sorting category of their choosing. I know that could spiral quickly if we let people build multiple folders upon folders of favourites but I'd love to see at least one favourite category where we could select our most preciously valued items. I took the liberty of coming up with a quick mockup, highlighted in pink for even the strongest of manly men to identify.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Obligatory please ignore if this has been nuked by the community at some point over 15 years.