I am looking for someone with Photoshop to make me a simple gif motion logo. Paying 50-100m for anyone interested.
Here is an example of what I need, these are my other logos I had someone make.
NBK
https://i.postimg.cc/15hTTQkx/natural-botn.gif
MOM
https://i.postimg.cc/59nrGNfZ/master-of-puppets.gif
TrapStarS
https://profileimages.torn.com/4a67c8ad-ddf8-888d-1530413.gif?v=1040063
The new logo will be "GOATS"
I will provide the motion images I want. Goats ramming people with the letters G,O,A,T,S, flashing in between images. There will be about 10 images in total that I need put into one motion gif image. The image needs to be square and not rectangular like the other logos I have links for listed above.
Here is an example of what I need, these are my other logos I had someone make.
NBK
https://i.postimg.cc/15hTTQkx/natural-botn.gif
MOM
https://i.postimg.cc/59nrGNfZ/master-of-puppets.gif
TrapStarS
https://profileimages.torn.com/4a67c8ad-ddf8-888d-1530413.gif?v=1040063
The new logo will be "GOATS"
I will provide the motion images I want. Goats ramming people with the letters G,O,A,T,S, flashing in between images. There will be about 10 images in total that I need put into one motion gif image. The image needs to be square and not rectangular like the other logos I have links for listed above.