Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Casino Token Bug

Started by Saba [1019014] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Saba [1019014]


Was getting into my routine, spun the wheel of awesome. noticed my tokens didn't check out right away, nothing new, so I spun the other two wheels, noticed it still didn't update. Bought a lotto ticket, spun slot machine expecting it to refresh but still no. As of this post, still on 73 so I'm guessing it's a legit bug.

Checked it out on three different browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox) , still at 73.
Hemicopter [2780600]
Seems you did your wheels directly after 00:00 tct


the reset happens between 00:00 and 00:03, so you probably got your 25 tokens before the reset hit for you.
Saba [1019014]
00:43:04 - 26/01/24 You spun the Wheel of Awesome for $1,000,000

00:00:59 - 27/01/24 You spun the Wheel of Awesome for $1,000,000

So with your explanation I'm a bit confused. I used the spin on 26th as well, and I zeroed out my token on the 26th too. So wouldn't I have only been able to spin on the 27th if reset had been in effect?
Hemicopter [2780600]
There are a few "daily user routines" that happen between 00:00 and 00:03, this includes for example networth calculation and your 75 casino tokens.

those are triggered iirc when you go to the home page.

i think the wheels themselfes are not a "reset", but a "cooldown", so that it isn't bound to the daily routine, and just internally checking the current date. would expect the same behaviour with refills, just that those can't behave unexpectedly by this.