Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

25b Battle Stats

Started by Deathy [1844909] on in Achievements.

91 replies · 4.96k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 92 / 92 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
92
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Deathy [1844909]
I achieved 25b total stats this morning!

[image: i.gyazo.com]

I will have only two other updates I plan on posting which are 50b & 100b stats. I will also post if I manage to get into the top 100 HoF along the way!

I'd like to thank my friends & acquaintances, but most importantly I'd like to dish out a special mention to my amazing family that resides within my Faction, Dead Fragment. We are smashing our goals left right and centre. I am very proud.

Cheers all, see you at top 100/50b total!
-D
dunmugmeh [538353]
Maximum power!

Strength is very appealing to me as well, but i havent pulled the trigger on it yet im still training all 4 stats
DoubleJ1654 [3052086]
Those are some sexy stats bossman congrats on you milestone and dedication!!! Awesome to see look forward to your next milestones cant wait bud
dunmugmeh [538353]
Yes indeed! I have seen another player like you doing this Ara. Going big on strength. He is crushing the defence pumpers.

It is effective going big on strength.

I just havent pulled the trigger on doing it myself yet, but i know it is effective.
Deathy [1844909]
For sure, it's worth it!

I'm training speed naturally to 5b so I can SE that also. But then I'll be hunting for a gents strip club to purely focus on Dex with natural training.

Going for a ninja build, kinda like:
25b str
12.5b speed
12.5b dex
Deathy [1844909]
As my faction isn't in an endgame state of warring, I have never come across full EOD wearers. I have recently got a defend off Euphoria, I believe they are 100b+ total stats Def heavy. Unsure if EOD or not.

I can't give you an answer unfortunately - I will bear this question in mind and get back to you when I get round to fighting some.
dunmugmeh [538353]
One thing i have noticed. A lot of defence pumpers are VERY light on dexterity far too light ....

Your decent amount of speed will bypass their dexterity and smash their defence with your strength.

I can hit a LOT of defence pumpers with my 2 billion speed but of course my puny strength cant hurt them

You will be a killing machine if you pumped up your speed a few more billion.
Deathy [1844909]
Agreed. The release of mugs guide fight better than a top 100 player bred a shit tonne of Def and Dex whores. I made my build to counter them.

Like you, I generally don't struggle to hit with 3b speed. So my use for Mela is limited.

Once my speed is 5b I'll roll tyro in gents strip. Should help with survivability.