Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Circuit color code and stats

Started by PynkleaT [3164018] on in Racing.

1 replies · 170 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

PynkleaT [3164018]
I wanted to ask you some informations about the tracks in order to arrange my car's stats more precisely :
I suppose that the majority of purple lines in the tracks means it is a simple road with no influence on the circulation
But then what are those blue lines in the middle of the tracks ? Are they like muddy roads or something ?
I certainly haven't done all the tracks, are there other types of terrain represented ?
And finaly, if these colors actually influence the type of terrain, could I take advantage of them by inprooving certain stats ? Which one and How ?