Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Playing Craps Question

Started by Mr_Mestopheles [2048355] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 150 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Mr_Mestopheles [2048355]
Hello. I ham been playing Craps for one of Duke's Missions called Field Trip.
This is to win $1m on 3 selected casino games. Today I need to win $1m on Craps.
I have very little idea on playing it. Today, I had $100k on the "PASS LINE"
which shows a win on 7 and 11 with a lose on 2, 3 and 12. [image: profileimages.torn.com]

After 9 rolls, it came up as a 7 but then said it was a loss.
Can someone who knows about craps please explain my loss?
Thank you

[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Mr_Mestopheles [2048355]
I looked up some "How to Play Craps" tutorials and have found my answer.
When you roll any number other then 2,3 , 7, 11 or 12 it becomes the number that
you need to roll to win. If you roll a 7 before the set number then you lose.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Craps has some of the best odds out of any casino game. If you want to get the mission over quickly and don't mind if you get unlucky a few times. The Pass, Don't Pass, and Come bets have the best odds. I tried for hours at the Casino to learn how this damn game works, and it's got a lot going on, definitely a difficult to learn game. That's also why it's so popular, odds are good, and it's complex enough to keep people interested.