BROO!!! is it just me or is finding a wife in Torn more difficult than finding a cure for cancer XD
spouse finding
Started by Tokeen [2990949] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
There are a lot of dudes playing girl on this game. I usually marry killers. My spouse was a monster in Mentos.
No, it’s not hard to find a spouse on this game.
No, it’s not hard to find a spouse on this game.
Use your faction
Waffle puff is single
Trandan is single
Jewster is single
I CBA looking further
Waffle puff is single
Trandan is single
Jewster is single
I CBA looking further
I too am looking for a suitable mate.. if there are any horny ladies here..
Honestly, just you.
Edit: and "dcf"
Edit: and "dcf"
no sub, no growth... you are not sugar daddy material.
Skill issue
Just go to global and ask for a marriage partner.
Just go to global and ask for a marriage partner.