Jk
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Drhousee [3206768] ×1
Dear Drhousee [3206768].For me, 100 thousand dollars it's nothing and I'm not sad that you lost it, but there is something more valuable than Torn dollars.And these are the rules. I can't make your life hell yet because you're too new to attack and bounty, but if you want to get involved in this game to the long run, it's highly recommended that you don't make a mortal enemy at the beginning. Please unblock me and we will talk about our little problem.
Your sincere mortal enemy:
-BlackThugg :*
Your sincere mortal enemy:
-BlackThugg :*
Mentions: Drhousee [3206768]
Ooooooh your in trouble
I just want you to know that as a new player, I can't attack you now, but as soon as this status ends, I will devote some of my time so that you can't leave the hospital.
Every time you see the message "someone hospitalized you" it's me.
When you want to apologize, you can unblock me - we'll talk ;)
Your sincere mortal enemy:
-BlackThugg :*
Every time you see the message "someone hospitalized you" it's me.
When you want to apologize, you can unblock me - we'll talk ;)
Your sincere mortal enemy:
-BlackThugg :*
133 times in hospital. Nice.
Keep it up. Thats a pretty high number for a newbee
Keep it up. Thats a pretty high number for a newbee
I'm waiting for you to apologize to me.
Unfortunately I can't let you play until then
But I must admit, it's fun to watch you struggle to get out of the hospital[embedded image]
Your sincere mortal enemy:
-BlackThugg :*
Unfortunately I can't let you play until then
But I must admit, it's fun to watch you struggle to get out of the hospital[embedded image]
Your sincere mortal enemy:
-BlackThugg :*
Hey I'm curious. Can he see your form posts if he's blocked you ?
..
And this is how the saga ends after 17 days (3 days of solid abuse wihout green leaf)
Couldn't it have been done straight away?
Your sincere mortal daddy:
-BlackThugg :*
Couldn't it have been done straight away?
Your sincere mortal daddy:
-BlackThugg :*
jesus f**k this green leaf drama rp type shit is boring asf
Wtf happened here..?
Great words man