On the auction house, when I put one million and some but I want to change it, it goes from 1,9|56,753 to 15|6,753 the | being my cursor (I didn't move it, I deleted the 9)
Millionaire's bug
Started by The-Karsonist [3050958] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
I can only replicate this on Android device using Chrome. Things work as intended on desktop and iOS devices.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Passing along to Violeta for checking.
Thanks!
[image: i.imgur.com]
Passing along to Violeta for checking.
Thanks!