I'm assuming there's a maximum amount of job points you can hold as otherwise you could stack up a tonne for say amusement park and blitz new crimes in crimes 2.0, just wondering what that is? Unless I'm an idiot and there is no limit lol
Max job points
Started by thekillerbee369 [1860680] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 1 likes ·
I don't believe there's a hard cap on job points so the theoretical limit is most likely the 32 or 16bit signed integer limits so not something you'd need to worry about hitting.
There is no limit to job points accumulated I am aware of, but generally for energy or nerve related job specials there is a limit like you can only trade 100 jp for energy in a single day.
I don't believe there's a hard cap on job points so the theoretical limit is most likely the 32 or 16bit signed integer limits so not something you'd need to worry about hitting.
This is correct. There is a limit, but you won't hit them in your entire lifetime.
Save all you want.
Save all you want.
Thank you so much for the information.
When I came back after being inactive I used thousands of army job points to gain my stats. There's no known limit
For the record, the limit to job points used at once applies only to energy-related specials, where you can only use 100JP/day. Nerve specials (whether that's pub refills or raw nerve) have no such limitations.
What you said is pretty much what those of us particularly focused on crimes do, stack hundreds of JPs before a crime releases to use them all at once the day of release. I had about 1k JPs before the release of burglary and used them pretty much the day of release all at once to get a tonne of refills.
What you said is pretty much what those of us particularly focused on crimes do, stack hundreds of JPs before a crime releases to use them all at once the day of release. I had about 1k JPs before the release of burglary and used them pretty much the day of release all at once to get a tonne of refills.
using refill jps for burglary should be a capital crime tbh :(