How does armor points translate into defense battle stats? How does the mechanic work into play here. For example. My combat armour yields an average of 40 points between all the components. My LS gives me 50% speed and dex boost if I dont wear it. I know dex is different than def, but if they are both the same level, am I better off not wearing or wearing the armor? Regardless of the latter question. How do the 40 points of armor translate into defense capacity?
Armor Stats?
Started by MedicRovin [1664314] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 3 likes ·
[image: sxcu.net] https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Armor
Awesome response! Thanks!! I should search the Wiki more.