Any accidents you guys have made recently?
Accident!
Started by Notalic [2394830] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Brick [3082902]
· 6 likes ·
My son
My son
I read this thread.
I slipped on the ice not too long ago now, everyone was watching.. it was epically pathetic - I would have laughed.
If I sharted, but no one was around, did the shart really happen?! Inquiring minds