Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar Help!!!

Started by SkyOIl [3049697] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 352 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
SkyOIl [3049697]
Every time I open my bazaar, the next few minutes, my whole stock run out, am I selling my stuff to cheap or is there other reasons? I mean I sell my stuff for $10 to $1000 extra only. So pls help me.
damaster [641864] Wiki Contributor
Compare your prices you list to the lowest available price in other bazaars (this can be viewed at the item market.) That will help you reference how you should be pricing your items.

Some items do just sell quickly.
Rodrick [1402437]
Yes you are probably pricing too low. As has been said, check the item market to see where the prices are and if you want quick sales, set your prices just under the lowest price and if you don't mind waiting a while, set your prices above the lowest prices but just below the average asking prices. Your items will either sell once the cheaper items are sold or if the market prices are dropping then you might need to adjust yours down, or hold your nerve and stay put because things can turn around quickly in the item market.
Emarlite [2441561]
I'm going to assume that you are pricing your items going by the current market value, rather than looking at what price its going for in bazaars at the current time!

When you say 100 at a time I'm also assuming that its stuff like beer/city plushies etc!
Beer at the moment is market value of $710 but bazaars listing around the $870, so if you list 100 at market value it will get snapped up

Weapons and meds are often the same, with people listing according to market value which is normally less than you can sell the item to the city (you don't actually have to go to Big Als to sell weapons)
Kenergy [2804837]
I'd like to have the same problem you're having without adjusting my prices :-P

Best advice is to check the Item Market and look at the prices others have it listed at. Then adjust your prices. Also be sure to check often, because prices change on things. Anytime you list something and it sells immediately, head back over to the market and look at the prices.

Also know what events are coming up and what items people might need for them.
Quackor [3097913]
I always sell the hammers I get for $2 and any weapon I find for below market price, I dont want to see that stuff in my bazaar
Emarlite [2441561]
Why not sell the hammers for $50 to Big Als?
Most weapons will also sell to big Als at more than (or around) market price too!

You can actually do the above from item page without going to Big Als to sell!